Standard fasteners in stainless steel parts usually include 12 types of parts, 5 of which have previously been introduced, and the following are some of the other types:
1. Wood screws: It is also similar to a machine screw, but the thread on the screw is a special wood screw with rib, which can be directly screwed into the wood component (or part), which is used to fasten a metal (or nonmetal) part with a pass hole to a wooden member. This connection also belongs to detachable connections.
2. Washer: A type of fastener with oblate annular shape. Between the support surface of the bolt, screw or nut and the surface of the connecting part, it increases the contact surface area of the connecting part, reduces the pressure of the unit area and protects the surface of the connected part from being damaged; another kind of elastic washer can also play the role of preventing nut from loosening.
3. Ring: For the machine, equipment in the shaft slot or slot, play a role in preventing the movement of parts on the shaft or holes.
4. Pin: Mainly for the positioning of parts, and some can also be used to connect parts, fixed parts, transmission power or lock other fasteners.
5. Rivet: A type of fastener consisting of a head and a nail rod for fastening a part (or component) connecting two holes to make it a whole. This connection form is called Rivet Connection, abbreviated riveting. is connected with an irrevocable connection. The rivets on the part must be broken because the two parts that are connected together are separated.
6. Assembly and connection pair: A combination is a type of fastener supplied by a combination of If a machine screw (or bolt, confession screw) is supplied with a flat washer (or a spring washer, a locking washer); a type of fastener, such as a high strength large hexagonal head bolt connection pair, supplied with a special bolt, nut, and washer.